This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the soft launch data retrieval on www.Flubit.com.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Flubit Ltd by email.
- What kinds of information Flubit Ltd collects from users of the Flubit Ltd website and how such information is collected.
- How the information is used by Flubit Ltd;
- Details of any disclosures made by Flubit Ltd of user information to third parties;
- Where we store your personal data;
- How you can access, update or delete any information collected about you by Flubit Ltd; and
- The security procedures implemented by Flubit Ltd to protect your personal information.
Flubit Ltd may change this policy from time to time. If so, any such changes will be posted on this page, so that Flubit Ltd may keep its users informed of its information collection practices. Accordingly, we recommend that you consult this page frequently so that you are aware of our latest policy.
2. Information We Will Collect And How We Collect It
When you sign up to Flubit Ltd and make your first demand, we will ask you for an email address. We may also collect your IP address too.
Once you have made your first demand you will be able to create a profile on our website. This is completely optional, but this information will improve the quality of your account and allow us to get to know you better and provide you with offers and information most relevant to you. You will be able to add details and update details about your gender, age, occupation, employment status, income, number of children and relationship status.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Flubit Ltd, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own operational purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
When you make an Order on Flubit certain personal details (eg name, phone number, e�mail and delivery details) are passed directly to the merchant that you have placed the order with. Flubit also stores a copy of these details. Please see section 7 for more information regarding passing this Order information on to the relevant merchant. Please note, if we were not able to pass this information on, we would be unable to inform the merchant of your order and the delivery details.
3. How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use your email to provide information to you, such as to notifications when our site changes, newsletters, emails that you request, or to personalise the site in accordance with your requests. We will provide you with directions in all emails and newsletters on how to be taken off our newsletter list this will usually be a link directing you to our website allowing you to change your notification settings, but you can also send us an e�mail using the details below to let us know if you wish to change the notifications you receive.
Where you have consented to us doing so, we may share your personal data with selected third parties. We may share aggregated “My Puzzle” information with third parties.
We may also use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to send you newsletters, please tick the unsubscribe box in the Notifications page.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties (without your consent), but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 50 men aged under 30 have made demands in relation to computer games on any given day. We may also use such aggregate information to help merchants reach the kind of audience they want to target.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Flubit Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may on occasion and where you have not opted out, email offers to you of products and services in conjunction with our partners.
In addition to the uses described above we will also use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
4. Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Controlling or Changing Your Information
You can access and update your contact information by emailing Flubit () or by accessing your profile online. However, to the extent that such information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will immediately reach the other databases. Also, you cannot manually change your IP address.
The cookies we use on Flubit.com are as follows:
We currently store a limited amount of cookies when browsing our site to allow us to offer you the best experience from us and allows us to learn and improve what we offer you on the site.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is used to differentiate yourself from other users each time you visit us. Below are the cookies we store:
ci_cookie: This is used by our site to provide session specific information to our system
We use Google Analytics to view site usage statistics on the site which allows us to track site usage, we also use these to help us improve the site. For full details on what is stored and why, please visit http://code.google.com/apis/analytics
Our current configuration of Google Analytics sets the first 4 cookies.
In addition to using cookies, in some circumstances we may track or collect information about your activities on our site by the numeric address assigned to the computer you are using (your IP address) or by the URLs that you come from or leave to. This information is collected and shared with our partners in an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis.
7. Other Sites
The Flubit Ltd website may contain links and references to other websites and organisations, including websites owned or operated by Flubit Ltd's advertisers/partners. Please note that different rules may apply to the collection, use or disclosure of your information by third party service providers or vendors or any other sites you encounter on the Internet (even if these sites are branded with our branding or framed by our site). We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing information to third parties and to read their privacy policies.
8. Limits on Our Abilities
Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal and technical environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, we can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries.
We use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers where appropriate.
9. Further Questions
Any further questions you have should be directed to: